I don’t relish cleaning…I don’t know why since I enjoy organizing. Creating a beautiful and effective cleaning closet (although it’s more like a cleaning cabinet), helps get me a little more motivated to do the cleaning tasks at hand. What can I say? I’m motivated by pretty things…if it is beautiful, I want to hold it, and use it, and keep everything else around it beautiful. Does that make me weird?
Today I’m sharing 7 Steps To An Amazing Closet, and how I turned this small space into a stunning cleaning closet over at IHeart Organizing. Go check it out, then be sure to pop back over for the full source list found below.
DIY Corbel Shelves (tutorial)
- Corbels: Home Depot
- Chalkboard paint: Plaid brand -white
- Gold chalkboard pen: Chalk Ink brand (best for erase-ability)
DIY Hanging Tags (tutorial)
Cleaning Tools & Implements
- Push broom: Home Goods (alt)
- Angled Broom: Home Goods (alt)
- Shark Vacuum: Walmart
- Lambswool Duster: Home Goods (alt)
- Hand broom: Home Goods (alt)
- Corn whisk broom: Walmart (alt)
- Dust pans: Home Goods
- Clear spray bottles: Walmart (alt. spray bottle)(alt. vial)
- Spray paint for broom handle: Krylon Gold, Krylon Satin Ivory
Portfolio with an id of "organize_landing_page" is not defined.